Skip to content
Herald's profile

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, January 4th, 2021 7:00 AM

Company Directory (polycom 250)

I've got a brand new install of BVE with the Polycom 250 variant and I can't locate a way to list or search all the users in the company directory from the phone itself. There is a "Directory" soft key with an option for "Contact Directory" but there are no contacts listed. I expected to have a single/standardized list of contacts all employees can access which is managed by the primary manager.  Any suggestions are appreciated.  

Official Employee

• 

32 Messages

4 years ago

Greetings, @Herald! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the Business forums. I hope you are having an amazing day! We apologize to hear that you are having some issues with your contact when it comes to BVE. Have you downloaded the VoiceEdge Desktop App? This is where you would be able to log in to set up and manage your contacts. For more information, please have a look at the following links:

https://comca.st/2LOPa1y

https://comca.st/3i88zXi;

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Thanks Mike.  I'm actually looking to control the corporate Contacts for all the phones in the installation so that people can use that directory to find employees instead of printing lists of extensions next to all the phones.

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

Any update on this? We are having the same issue.

New Contributor

• 

10 Messages

1 year ago

We have the same problem. Any update? I spoke with someone at customer support today and they said, "We should be able to see the contacts on the Polycom 311 that we uploaded to the online portal." 

It still doesn't work. Please let us know.

Thank you.

(edited)

Contributor

• 

17 Messages

@Debi I can certainly understand where you're coming from, and it's important to us that you're getting the most out of your service. Our experts may be able to assist further at 1-800-391-3000.

I no longer work for Comcast.