Skip to content
U

• 

1 Message

Thursday, April 6th, 2023 8:06 PM

Company Directory not importing to Polycom phones

We just launched BVE at three sites yesterday. When logged into user accounts, the Company Directory for each site shows up as anticipated. However, none of the Company Directory contacts are listed on the phones; the directories are all empty.

I can obviously go in and manually add them to my phone, but that's going to be a hassle for every employee to do this for their individual phone. Is there a way that the Company Directory from the BVE portal can automatically be downloaded to the Polycoms?

Contributor

• 

24 Messages

1 year ago

Hello, and thank you for bringing this to our attention. I can understand the importance of being able to access all your contacts company-wide. I do know you can import multiple contacts by uploading a .csv file. The directions are outlined here. Unfortunately we don't have a way for them to be added/transferred automatically to your physical phone's directory, and will need to be added manually. This is always something we are looking at improving, and a workaround is to use your Comcast Business mobile app and your saved contacts will appear there. 

Contributor

• 

24 Messages

1 year ago

@user_801426 I missed the tag on the last message, and I wanted to also let you know we are availble here 24/7 for all your support needs. Thank you! 

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

Even if I add the contacts to my BVE desktop app, they do not sync to my Poly phone and vice versa. So there's no way to sync the two? 

Trusted Forum Contributor

• 

16 Messages

Hello @user_de4f37, and thank you for reaching out. In this case, you would have to import the contacts by using a .csv file. If that doesn't work, you would have to add them manually. We understand how much of an inconvenience this may be, and are looking for ways to make this experience better for everyone. 

I no longer work for Comcast.