Skip to content
S

New Contributor

• 

51 Messages

Friday, January 6th, 2023 7:48 PM

Comcast Business Mobile App for iOS

When using the Comcast Business app for Android… You can be on a call that originated from the Comcast Business app. When you go into the Comcast Business app you have the option to move/transfer or access to the dialer. You can then use the dialer to place an outbound call. It puts the original caller on hold within the Comcast VOIP system. Once in the second call, you then have the options to merge or switch between the calls or hang up with the second caller and it goes back to the original caller.

But... When using the Comcast Business app for iOS… When you’re on a call that originated from the Comcast Business app, and you go into the Comcast Business app. Visually, you have the same options… to move/transfer and a dialer. But when you click on the dialer, it takes you to the move/transfer feature.

Recognized Contributor

• 

26 Messages

2 years ago

Hi there, @user_a947b8, thank you for taking the time to post on our Comcast Business Forums. I can certainly understand your concerns with the app functionality on your iOS devices. Do you experience this on all iOS devices or only on one?

New Contributor

• 

51 Messages

@Comcast_Valerie​ All of them.. Also, there are no updates available from the Apple App Store. Have you heard back from the Comcast Business Mobile App team? I have high confidence that they will be able to reproduce the issue. 

New Contributor

• 

51 Messages

@Comcast_Valerie​ What's the ETR for fixing the Comcast Business Mobile App for iOS?

New Contributor

• 

51 Messages

2 years ago

What's the ETR for fixing the Comcast Business Mobile App for iOS?

New Contributor

• 

51 Messages

2 years ago

@Comcast_Valerie Hi there! Just wanted to make sure you saw my replies. Status update for a fix?