Skip to content
B

• 

8 Messages

Wednesday, October 16th, 2024 12:31 AM

Comcast Business App - "We're getting things ready for you..."

I'm using an iPhone IOS version 18.0.1 and downloaded the most recent version of the Comcast Business App. (ver 5.13.0) and the first time I open the app, I can log in and add my cell phone name and number. I have access to all the features and it works great. 

But if I log out, when I try to log back - after I enter my credentials all I get is a blue screen with the message "We're getting things ready for you..."

And that's it. I've tried multiple times and even let it sit for more than 30 minutes with no luck.

I've even deleted the app and downloaded it multiple times with the exact same result.

Any ideas? 

Thanks in advance!

Official Employee

• 

26 Messages

2 days ago

Thank you for reaching out to us @Bob_742023! In the advanced settings for the Safari app there is a “Block All Cookies” setting that could be causing this login issue. Does your iPhone or the web browser on your iPhone have any cookie disabling settings or extensions like this enabled? 

• 

8 Messages

Thanks so much for your response. I checked and the cookies on both Safari and Chrome are enabled. I cleared the cookies and the history for both browsers, removed the app, reinstalled the app but the problem still exists.

Thanks again for your suggestion.

Official Employee

• 

28 Messages

Bob_742023 When you are log in, can you make sure the device is connected to the WiFi for which the account is set for? This isn't normally a requirement, but it can help with initial login after you logged out.