Skip to content

New Member


1 Message

Fri, Aug 27, 2021 2:07 AM

change my area code

Is there a way for me to change my phone number so that I have the local area code thats been in the area for 50 years and not the new adopted area code? 

Official Employee


7 Messages

2 m ago

Good evening @user_05bcad! Making changes like that to your account would require you to send me a DM but that is something we can help with. 

To get started, please send us a direct chat message with your full name and service address to Xfinity Support. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message