Skip to content
dartnat's profile

• 

1 Message

Thursday, August 4th, 2016 9:00 AM

Closed

calls go directly to voicemail

When receptionist tries to transfer calls or call extentions to any of us, she gets put directly into our voicemails.   Also, our DND switch (on/off) does not work.

Accepted Solution

New problem solver

• 

20 Messages

8 years ago

We are also having the same issues with one of our sites - the Tier 2 Engineer gave me a solution; however this only worked temporarily & is back to doing the same thing. 

New problem solver

• 

41 Messages

8 years ago

Dartnat, I sent you a private message to get some more information about the issue you are having.

New problem solver

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

We are having the same problem, calls transferred to a user not on the phone just go to voicemail.  A tech gave me a star code before to turn it on and off, but I misplaced it.  This is NOT from Do not Disturb being on or off.  The last time this happened the call center tech told me this was a switch that only they had on the control console and they were not sure how it got changed in the first place.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

does anyone know how to fix this????

Official Employee

• 

20 Messages

Welcome to our Community Forum, @user_ec5509! I definitely want to make sure your Voice Edge features are working properly. Please reach out to our team 1-800-741-4141 so they can assist with the calls going straight to voicemail.