Skip to content
U

New Contributor

• 

4 Messages

Thursday, January 27th, 2022 8:54 PM

Caller ID

Hello folks - question - our system currently displays our main number as the caller ID when you call out from all phones in our system. Each phone has it's own direct dial phone number - is there a way to make the caller ID phone number displayed match the actual callers phone instead of our generic main number?

Contributor

• 

14 Messages

3 years ago

Hello @user_5d7bf3, thanks for reaching out for help on our forums! You've reached the right team to help and we can certainly assist with this caller ID inquiry. The feature you're referring to is called Call Masking which can be managed online through our business website using these instructions here: https://comca.st/3KOLoPw

Hope that helps! 

New Contributor

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Thanks but that doesn't seem to match our setup - when I log into My Account under Services I have 

Business VoiceEdge Manager

Business VoiceEdge User

Cloud Solutions

When I go into Manager, that looks closest to the help article but it isn't quite right. When I click manage next to a person's name it only lets me assign the phone to a person or manually put in a name and cell phone number, no screens like what is shown in the article, is there a different version?