Skip to content
efreitag_hs's profile

New problem solver

• 

18 Messages

Thursday, June 4th, 2015 1:00 PM

Call Recording?

We need to record sales agent calls for training. I contacted support and after consulting with their escalation group told me this could only be done via a third party [something] -- they couldn't tell me whether this inolved third-party software, hardware or services and couldn't tell me the name of a third party who could record BVE calls. I'm pretty sure they were just trying to get rid of me, but in case I'm wrong, does anyone here know of a way to record BVE calls?

Attaching a recorder to the phone set won't work because we need to review calls daily from a remote location.

Official Employee

• 

869 Messages

9 years ago

Hello efreitag_hs

Sorry to hear about this situation. The link below has a list of programs that should work for the functionality you are looking for. 

http://www.capterra.com/call-recording-software/

New problem solver

• 

18 Messages

9 years ago

Wow, that's a big list. Thanks.

Would you happen to know if any of these can work with my BVE installation, or do I just have the calls redirected to the third party and skip my phone system?

New Contributor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

I use the Polycom VVX 1500 phones, I was told to use a USB memory stick and plug it into the USB port on the phone and you can record calls that way. I have been doing this since installation and it works fine for us.

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 months ago

We use the VersaDial Software running on a Local Server to record all our BVE Phones and we use the PolyCom 310 models and have had no problems recording the calls.