Skip to content
jrr19's profile

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Friday, March 6th, 2020 1:00 PM

Be Anywhere incoming calls not ringing on iphone

I have my cell number set up for Be Anywhere.  I can make outgoing calls fine using the iphone.  Incoming calls do not ring on the iPhone.

Official Employee

• 

526 Messages

5 years ago

I know how important it is to get your calls when you need them and I am so sorry to hear that you are having trouble with this option. I am happy to help and appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us through our business forums regarding this issue. I am so sorry that it has taken so long to respond to your request. Can you please reach out through private message with your first and last name, full service address and account number or phone number? 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

How do we reply via Private message ?

Official Employee

• 

526 Messages

5 years ago

I am so sorry that you are having trouble locating this option. All you need to do is click on my handle and select the option to send private message. I will also send you a private message that you can respond to directly as well if you would prefer that option. 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

I got the message below today.  No this is not solved.

Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2020 5:52pm
To: joer@curleyadjustment.com
Subject: Did you get the answer you needed?

Hello jrr19,

Your topic recently received a reply.

Topic: Be Anywhere incoming calls not ringing on iphone 
Date: 03-06-2020 04:05 PM

Did it solve your problem?

Official Employee

• 

526 Messages

5 years ago

I am so very sorry to hear that you are still having an issue and this has not been resolved or addressed. For the security of the account can you please confirm your first and last name, full-service address and account number or phone number? 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

Joe Rourke at Curley Adjustment Bureau

221 Chestnut Street.  Floor 5 (suite 500)  Philadelphia PA 19106

215-627-5900

Acct. # 968145064

Official Employee

• 

526 Messages

5 years ago

Thanks so much for confirming this information for me Joe. Can you confirm the number that you are attempting to use the be anywhere services on?