Skip to content
HanoverCarGuy's profile

New Contributor

• 

5 Messages

Monday, October 26th, 2020 10:00 AM

Be Anywhere Call Hand-off Partially Working

I'm having an issue where the person(Ed) has their Be Anywhere set to their cell phone. When a call comes in, the customer can hear Ed but Ed cannot hear the customer. We've made sure all phone settings are appropriate and Ed doesnt have any other problems with his cell phone, just with Be Anywhere. Ed recently hired his son who's on the same cell phone and the same plan. Be anywhere on his son's phone works fine. This leads me to believe it's a problem with the call hand-off. How would I get this fixed? In the past when calling in, comcast support has always ended on "this is the fault of your carrier" even though there's no proof that's true. 

Accepted Solution

Problem solver

• 

348 Messages

4 years ago

Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to the Digital Care Team here through the forums and we are so sorry for the delayed response. I am truly sorry to see that you are having issues with the be anywhere service as we do understand how important this is to run your business. Do not worry, you have reached an amazing team to help! Can you please send us a private message with your name, the full address, and the phone/account number?