Skip to content
U

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, May 31st, 2023 3:59 PM

Auto Attendant

I am having trouble logging into my auto attendant. Is there a problem with Comcast’s systems?

Official Employee

• 

25 Messages

1 year ago

@user_569ce8 I am sorry you are having an issue logging into your system. I would be happy to look into this with you. Are you getting an error message or code? 

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

No error. Just keeps kicking back to the home page

Official Employee

• 

25 Messages

Thank you for that information, I would like to take a closer look at your account and see if I can help you troubleshoot this issue. To get started please send us a direct message.

To send a direct message:

• Ensure you are first signed in, then you will see a chat box icon at the top right of your page. Click that or follow this link here: https://forums.businesshelp.comcast.com/direct-messaging
  • From there, click the 'New Message' icon. In the 'To' field, type ‘Comcast Business’.
  • Type your message in the text area that appears at the bottom of the window and hit enter to send. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond.

To expedite your request, we ask that you please include your name, the business name on the account, the phone number for the account, and the service address alongside your inquiry so we can best assist you.

Official Employee

• 

25 Messages

Thank you for the screenshot. So that I can pull up your account and troubleshoot this with you may please have your name, the business name on the account, the phone number for the account, and the service address?