Skip to content
A

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, March 26th, 2024 3:09 PM

Algo 8180 For Paging

I'm trying to set up an Algo 8180, the ringer works, but I can't figure out how to page to it.

Official Solution

Official Employee

• 

30 Messages

4 months ago

@astein - I'm glad we were able to submit a ticket on your behalf to our Tier II support team. It appears they've since opened other tickets and are continuing to work on a resolution for you. I wanted to post this update publicly for the sake of our Comcast Business community, but will continue to follow up with you privately if and when there's any account-specific things to discuss. We're keeping an eye on things from this end, but please feel free to post updates to your post as you see fit! Thanks for your efforts and willingness to work with us :)

Official Employee

• 

43 Messages

4 months ago

Hello @astein! Thanks for reaching out on our Business Forums. We value your business and appreciate you choosing us to be your service provider. My team would be more than happy to see what further support we can further support we can offer with this. Please send us a Direct Message. To send us a direct message; 

Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right corner
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Comcast Business" there
• - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Comcast Business" from that list
• - An "Comcast Business" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it