Skip to content
U

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, May 17th, 2024 8:42 PM

Xfinity mobile switch incentive fail

Currently counting the days until the end of my Comcast Business Mobile service contract. After numerous telephone calls, dating back to December, to mostly agents who seem content with simply transferring my problems on to someone else, it appears the Visa card promotion Comcast's agent offered for each of 6 mobile lines we transferred from a competitor will not be forthcoming. This is one of two issues we had making this switch, the other, concerning credit for the phones we traded in, had to be resolved through a complaint to the WV Attorney's general's office. Should someone know a direction to pursue my missing gift cards, I would be happy to try yet another option.

Official Employee

• 

34 Messages

4 months ago

Hey user_dc3b47, thanks for reaching out to Comcast Business Support on our forums. Since you weren't able to get help over the phone, could you send us a direct message so we can help? You can do that by clicking the "message" icon in the upper right corner of our forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle Comcast Business to send us a direct message.

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 months ago

Hello Comcast_Nick, I'm not sure I understand what you mean "input our shared handle Comcast Business to send us a direct message." Do you want me to open a dialog outside of this forum?

Official Employee

• 

28 Messages

@user_dc3b47 This is a great question, You will still be on the forum just in a private conversation with us. Our forum pages are public spaces. We meet in direct messages, so we can gather your account information to better assist you while keeping your information safe. 

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Comcast Business " in the to line and select "Comcast Business" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message