Skip to content
U

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, March 12th, 2024 4:06 PM

vvx 250 provisioning failed

My first desk phone stopped working so I spoke to a rep to have a replacement sent out. It arrived, I plugged it in exactly how the previous phone was plugged in, and when it starts up it says the date/time are out of sync and when it tries contacting Polycom ztp, it fails. I tried plugging it into my coworkers cable and it still failed so I know it is not how I set it up. I have been without an office phone for over two months now and need to get this one to work or get another replacement. How do I fix this provisioning issue!!

Official Employee

• 

26 Messages

7 months ago

Hello, @user_5081fc thank you for taking time to create a post on the Comcast Business forums. You have contacted the right place for help with the device provisioning, I definitely want to help ensure you're able to use your business phone. From experience, if we're unable to get the device provisioned it should open a ticket for our advanced repair experts to help get corrected. 

When you have time would you please send a direct message: 

To send a direct message:

• Ensure you are first signed in, then you will see a chat box icon at the top right of your page. Click that or follow this link here: https://forums.businesshelp.comcast.com/direct-messaging
  • From there, click the 'New Message' icon. In the 'To' field, type ‘Comcast Business’.
  • Type your message in the text area that appears at the bottom of the window and hit enter to send. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond.

To expedite your request, we ask that you please include your name, the business name on the account, the phone number for the account, and the service address alongside your inquiry so we can best assist.

• Click "Sign In" if necessary 

• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right corner

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Comcast Business" there 

• - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Comcast Business" from that list 

• - An "Comcast Business" graphic replaces the "To:" line 

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 

• Press Enter to send it