Skip to content
AlmarBuilding's profile

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, January 27th, 2020 12:00 PM

Not Receiving Incoming Calls

We are not receiving incoming calls!  We can call out but not getting inbound calls.   We have reset the Phone Modem. We have called from various phones.   No Comcast Chat working... and been on Hold for over 45 mins at this point...

Terrible!

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Been on Hold for 1h 3mins!

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

We're having the same problem with no incoming calls. On hold for 1 hr and no chat support.

Official Employee

• 

295 Messages

5 years ago

Hi there! Thank you so much for spending your time to reach out. We are very grateful for your time and patience. I am sorry to learn about the long hold time and that you’re not receiving incoming calls. As a customer myself, I understand the importance of receiving a timely solution and how inconvenient it is to not have your phone service working. You have certainly reached the right place for help! Let’s get that fixed as quickly as possible! In order to further assist, please send over a private message with your first/last name, full address, and account number for security purposes. This can easily be accessed by logging into our business website through this link https://comca.st/2Suk942. You will find your account number listed on the my account tab once you get logged in.

Problem solver

• 

348 Messages

5 years ago

Hi there, I am so sorry to see that you are having issues with your phone line as we do know your business is very important. You have reached the right team to help get this taken care of. Can you please send a private message with your name and the full address to the account and phone/account number?

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

are you still experiencing this? Because I have been also experiencing this since the afternoon and customer services has not been able to help me at all! I need my phone to effectively run my business! 

Official Employee

• 

526 Messages

5 years ago

Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to us through our business forums. I know how important the services are to your business and I would love to assist. Can you please reach out through private message with your first and last name, full service address and account number or phone number? 

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I had a customer to day show up at the office just to check on us, they thought we was not open. I tried Customer NO Service and was on the phone with someone who stated they had never heard of this and could transfer me to anyone. Could some one with comcast please call me i need a working phone to make money so i can keep paying my comcast bill.

Official Employee

• 

76 Messages

Oh no! I am sorry to hear about the issues you are having with your phone. I would be happy to assist you. In order to get started can you please send me a private message with your full name, business name and service address? To send a private message, click my name "ComcastDena", then click "send message".