Skip to content
mercurypdx's profile

New Contributor

• 

10 Messages

Tue, Jul 12, 2016 12:00 PM

My business has no phones and there is no one to talk to about it.

We have been down for a half hour. The wait time for customer service is over 90 minutes. Is anyone monitoring this board who can give me an answer about progress addressing the outage? Zack Holsun - MercuryPDX

Responses

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I have three different accounts, all out.  They were all set up with a call forwarding feature (to cell phones) in the event of an outage, and it's not working..  If Comcast is stupid enough to have that system in the same place as their phone service, then they're idiots.  Online chat is down.  Everytime I call, I get put on hold and then disconnected.  I called billing to ask for a credit on all my accounts, and keep getting disconnected.  I can't find and email to send a complaint to.  Unacceptable.

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

GET VERIZON! I amcalling them in the morning.  I am sick of being on hold, 1 hour and 22 minutes.

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

I don't want a post, I want to talk to someone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

HOPE YOU GOT YOUR'S RESTORED. I'M IN TENNESSEE AND BEEN OUT ALL DAY. THIS IS NO WAY TO DO BUSINESS. THERE IS NO TELLING HOW MUCH BUSINESS WE LOST TODAY. WE BETTER GET SOME KIND OF CREDIT FOR NO SERVICE..LOTS OF IT...YEAH RIGHT...

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

1 AM STILL NO PHONE SERVICE!

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

You should take a page from the playbook for EVERY SINGLE GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE COMPANY and tell people WHAT happened, HOW it happened, and SPECIFICS of what you are trying to do.  Even the airlines have learned this. Give people info and even in a crisis they will have some degree of patience. The arrogance of saying "we have isolated the issue" and not disclosing it, or informing clients of progress, is terrible customer service and creates unnecessary additional stress for all of us (and heck, even you!)