Major issues with Comcast Business Phone reps screwing me and now I'm stuck paying way too much.
1. I was told from a comcast rep that I could get the Pixel 7 from them, save about $100 getting it through them, and that I could pay it off in full whenever I'd like, and not have to pay more to do that. He was wrong, and now I am stuck with this carrier locked cell phone for 2 years.
2. I tried to transfer a phone number into my account, from my friends account, and it was a major nightmare. I had to pay off his bill to allow the transfer, twice, it took months for it to complete. Comcast also disabled the phone number for up to a week during this issue, losing business in the process. Comcast's reps told me that they would compensate me for my issues, but never did. For about 8 months, the comcast business phone webpage kept crashing on me, preventing me from seeing what phones were on there and the amount of data that was being used, rendering the website completely useless.
3. I went to the Comcast store and they refused to work with me and my issues because they were "Business related" and not Residential, which is all they do. Support over the phone is very limited, and I keep getting transferred, having to repeat my issue every time because the reps don't talk to the transferring rep about my issue, I get put on hold, hung up on, and receiving false promises about my issues getting resolved. They also promise me credit, and call backs from them, but it never happens, not even once have I actually received a call back from a comcast rep that promised to call me back the next day.
4. Now I am paying $160.09 a month for 4 cell phone bills which includes a $24.99 a month device payoff payment which I got screwed into signing up for. It also looks like they are double charging me service for one phone number.
5. Comcast Business support seems to be much worse than residential. The stores are for Residential only, and the phone number's hours are much more limited. For example, under comcast business's contact us page, it states "Our agents are available to help 24/7" but if you call the number at night and attempt to get a rep on the phone, it literally says that all of our offices are closed.
I want to get most of my phone numbers out of my account, want to change my service address for my Comcast Business Internet, get out of this Pixel 7 contract that I was tricked into signing, and get partial refunds for several bills in the past which are inaccurate.