Skip to content
U

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, May 29th, 2024 12:47 PM

Issues Updating Busy and No Answer Greetings for Voicemail

I have updated my Busy Greeting and No Answer Greetings that are set as 'active' in the Comcast Business app; however, when I call my extension for my work line I still hear the old (former employees) voicemail greeting.  My phone still rings so the extension appears to be correct but am having trouble figuring out why my new voicemail greetings, that are set to active, aren't playing for incoming calls to my Comcast Business number.  Please advise when you are able and thank you in advance for your time!

Official Employee

• 

88 Messages

5 months ago

@user_4dcd68 Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here on our Comcast Business Forums. I'd be more than happy to help you find a resolution to your concern regarding the voice mail.

Please send us a DM with your full name and address to Comcast Business. 

To send a direct message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Message" icon
Click the "New message" (pen and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Comcast Business" there.
As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Comcast Business" from that list.
An "Comcast Business" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
Press Enter to send it

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 months ago

We are also experiencing this issue.  Did you find a solution to this?  The only option I can think of is to record on the computer and set it up on the portal instead on the phone.  Thanks in advance.