Skip to content
U

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, March 16th, 2022 3:32 PM

I don't need Mobility Voice features -- can I change to standard Business Voice?

Hi, I was told by a sales rep that only my first two voice lines (out of 5) could be standard "Business Voice" lines @ $30/mo... and my subsequent 3rd, 4th, and 5th lines had to be "Mobility Voice" lines @ $45/mo (even though we don't need or use any of the Mobillity features).  We have an internal phone system on-premises that manages the lines.

Can someone confirm the technical reasons for this?  I would like to downgrade these to Standard Business Voice lines and save $15/mo x 3.

Thanks!

Official Employee

• 

25 Messages

3 years ago

Hello @user_9ef09a, and thank you for reaching out about your phone service option. Unfortunately, we don't have members on this platform that can change or discuss options for your services. The best team that would be able to help is our business team at 1-800-391-3000. We are great at troubleshooting for you here, but making changes or discussing options for changing services can only be done over the phone at this time. Please let me know if there is ever any trouble with service we can help you with anytime!