Skip to content
D

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, December 5th, 2022 3:39 PM

[Edited] BUSINESS SERVICES SUPPORT- Tier 1 Support Setup for failure

We have experienced and unbelievable display of a lack of priority and convoluted support process that adds to increased confusion among support agents and contributes to unnecessary mistakes, which further delays resolution. Their Tier one process is to keep creating service tickets every time you call to escalate an issue, further complicating the initial issue and the ability for a technician to read a concise record to identify what resolution is needed. Very difficult to sleep at night knowing that the success of our business depends on Comcast business services, basics like telephone and internet, which they have demonstrated no sense of urgency or priority to resolve issues. We have endured days of down time on a major US Toll free number - down only because it now forwards to our fax number incorrectly, only to learn that Comcast Business Services does not have Tier 2 and upper Service Technicians available on weekends to resolve critical issues. Our issue is not a matter of a hardware failure; but rather is a result of a technician changing an entry in their system incorrectly of a perfectly working number, probably as a result of confusing tickets from 5 days earlier when again it was pointing incorrectly. The result of their convoluted process is a cascading effect of continued "outages" all avoidable if their process was effective. A sense of urgency and priority to resolve business customer service issues would offset some of the incompetence, however their support process, including lack of higher tier 24/7 support, unfortunately sets up their Tier 1 support people for failure. There is no option for resolution other than to create another ticket when they cannot access higher level support.

Recognized Contributor

• 

26 Messages

2 years ago

Hi there, @Dataserv2500, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us through our Comcast Business Forums. I am sad to hear of the troubles you have been experiencing with your phone and internet services. I understand how important especially for your business to have your services working properly.

I appreciate the feedback you have provided, we take customer feedback seriously as we are always looking for ways to improve. Please send us a direct message with your full name, business name and service address. 

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Comcast Business" in the to line and select "Comcast Business" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

If  you "understand how important especially for your business to have your services working properly"   , it would have been resolved by now.

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

The amount of effort it takes just to get someone on the phone is extremely disrespectful and time consuming. The automated assistant doesn't understand anything you say half the time. Just today I had to enter my account number 4 times because every time I said "yes" to confirm it thought I was saying something else and did not take the number.

Then I finally get past all this bs and I'm told by the automated assistant that I'm not allowed to speak to an agent because they supposedly can't help me resolve the issue, but I didn't even get a chance to talk to someone about what the issue was in the first place.

Absolutely infuriating!!!

Comcast does not care about its customers and never will so long as they implement a worthless support system like this.