Skip to content
mbleck's profile

• 

2 Messages

Thu, May 22, 2014 12:00 PM

Dial tone but no calls going through our in

Pick up one of the 6 lines and get a dail tone.  Dial and get we are sorry but your call can not be compleated at this time.  No incoming or outgoing calls.  The comcast buisness portal indicates functioning phone and internet on it's checking system.  Called the comcast tech support line from my cell and get to the point I am transfered to a representative and get cut off with a constant tone ending in disconnect.  Internet concection is fine thought. 

Responses

Administrator

• 

1.5K Messages

7 years ago

To all our community members,

Thank you all for bringing this to our attention.

At this time we are experiencing a major outage event that is affecting multiple markets.

Our product engineers are engaged and actively working to address this issue.

Please check back for update.

We do apologize and thank you all for your patience in this matter

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

SOMEONE FROM COMCAST RESPOND!!!!

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Thanks for the update CTR. Let us know what you find out!

This is crazy, they need to work on their customer service!

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Same problem here. No incoming or outgoing calls.......have a dial tone but nothing goes through.

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Kenensaw, GA  is out I should of looked further into how to reach someone when there is an outage before I switched. 

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

This is not acceptable!

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Same here in Fresno, ca!!! Losing lots of business!!!!

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Same in San Jose, CA. 

Wow Comcast... Half the country? 

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Just got off the phone with Comcast, after a 40 minute wait.  It's a nationwide outage.  You cannot even forward cals to cellphone because it's a system problem.  We have a dialtone, but calls are not being "routed".  It's been at lease 1 1/2 hours and could be at least 4 hours, but they don't know.  The Customer Rep offered to send me an email when the system is back up.  Hope this helps!

@mbleck wrote:

Pick up one of the 6 lines and get a dail tone.  Dial and get we are sorry but your call can not be compleated at this time.  No incoming or outgoing calls.  The comcast buisness portal indicates functioning phone and internet on it's checking system.  Called the comcast tech support line from my cell and get to the point I am transfered to a representative and get cut off with a constant tone ending in disconnect.  Internet concection is fine thought. 

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

This is Bull Sh*t we rely on customers phone calls and they cannot get through to us and we cannot get through to them.  I should have never switched from AT&T, never had a problem like this with them.  I will be demanding a full refund for the month of May. Also cannot get a hold of tech support for last 5 hours.

New Contributor

• 

10 Messages

7 years ago

Nice of you to apologize, but how about a real solution?  Lots of businesses are down, including ours.  Would like answers and a real time frame for fix.

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

anytime frame for the fix in Bingham Farms?

Administrator

• 

1.5K Messages

7 years ago

To all our community members,

We once again apologize for the service disruption this outage may have caused for you and your business.

Our network engineers immediately escalated the situation internally, and resolution involved a cross-disciplined approach to isolating the network elements in conjunction with all our platform partners. 

If you are experiencing any service issues, please first try to restart your voice services modem (EMTA).

Thank you all for your patience in this matter.

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

And I pay how much for this pitiful service?

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I have a dial-tone, but can't call out.  When calls come in, there is nobody there.