Skip to content
rvc's profile

• 

1 Message

Thursday, May 30th, 2019 8:00 AM

Delayed voicemail notifications

Does anyone else have an issue with voicemail notifications being delayed by hours, sometimes a day or two?  This happens to us regularly, and it's very frustrating for both us and our customers.  Any help or recommendations would be much appreciated!

Visitor

• 

226 Messages

5 years ago

Hey, rvc. Thanks for reaching out to our Comcast Business Support Forums. That's usually an easy enough fix but, needs to be done from our side. Please, send me a message by clicking my name and routing to my profile and clicking "send this user a private message" with your full name, address and, the phone number the VM is provisioned to. I'd be more than happy to help!

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

We have had this happen for every voicemail this month.  5-6 hour delays.  We are a legal office and this type of delay is detrimental to some of our cases.  Did Comcast ever figure out why this was happening to you?

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

We have had the same problem for every email this month.  Our messages are delivered 5-6 hours late.  We are a law firm and this has a detrimental impact on our legal work.  Has Comcast resolved this issue for you?