Skip to content
Veenhuizen's profile

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, May 15th, 2020 9:00 AM

Delayed Business Voicemail Notifications

Hello,

Does anyone else have an issue with voicemail notifications being delayed by hours, sometimes a day, somtimes two days? 

I check our voicemail every morning and we haven't had anything all week.  This morning when I checked, there were two new messages, but they were dated 5/13.  

This is very frustrating for both us and our customers. Any help or recommendations to resolve this issue would be much appreciated!

-VPS

Problem solver

• 

348 Messages

4 years ago

Hi there, we are so sorry for the delay and thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to the Digital Care Team here through the forums. I am sorry to see hat you are having issues with the business voicemail notification, I know how frustrating this is and you have reached the right team to help! Can you please send us a private message with your name, the full address, and the phone or account number? 

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Thank you for your help.  I'm not sure how to send a private message through this page.  Can you walk me through it?

Problem solver

• 

348 Messages

4 years ago

Of course,

To send a private message:
  1. Sign in to the community.
  2. Click the message count or envelope icon to go to your Private Messages Inbox.
  3. Click New Message.
  4. Enter the recipient's name in the Send to.
  5. Enter the subject for the message in the Message Subject.
  6. Type the reply in the Message Body.
  7. Click Send Message.