Comcast_Jessie's profile
Administrator

Administrator

• 

146 Messages

Wed, Jun 6, 2018 9:00 AM

Comcast Business Phone Issue

**UPDATE: 06/08/18 - 06:30 PM EST**

Outage update: Here is an explanation of what happened - Our engineers immediately began troubleshooting and found a failure of a sub system in our voice infrastructure. Our national voice infrastructure is fully redundant and our backup systems normally operate successfully when unexpected issues happen. This specific issue has never occurred and restoration took longer than expected. We will be reaching out to customers who were impacted to give them more information and to apologize directly.

Responses

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

this is ruining our business. could not make or take calls today. was on hold with comcast for over hour and a half. when is this going to get fixed

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Sigh, Call Forwarding does NOT work & reg ph does not work.  it's 1.12pm pst. still does NOT work!!! Boo Comcast!

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

this is costing my company thousands of dollars. i expect to get credit on my account for this issue. you call my number and it tells you the number is not a working number. 

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Still unable to make or receive calls. Service was to be restored by 4:00PM. What is the status?

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Last update says service restored by 4pm.

What is the update if any?

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Same here!!!

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

still out in tallahassee in FL. we are losing a lot of money bevause of this

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

We had the phones forwarded when the outage started. forwarding stopped at that time but now looks like calls are being forwarded again. Western Suburbs Chicago

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Totally unacceptable business phone service.  Down for almost 1/2 day -- this is a joke.  You do realize we need phone service to conduct at least part of our business???

Scott Cain, V.P.

West Hills Oil, Inc.

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Lately, I have received multiple calls from Comcast account managers regarding change of services.

but you are EFFECTING REAL BUSINESSES.

You DO NOT tell someone the package that you SOLD them on a 2-YEAR contract us NO LONGER AVAILABLE so that YOU CAN SELL THEM SOMETHING ELSE AFTER 6-MONTHS.

Things tend to BREAK when you update things.

Fix this and fix it fast... apparently, we aren't the only ones it's happening to.

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Our phones have been out all day.  So from 8 AM to 3 minutes to 3 and still no phones??  Any idea when our phones will be back up?  Hopefully it is in time to be able to forward our phones, as we have a lot of ticked off customers.

@Comcast_Jessie wrote:

**UPDATE: 05:05PM EST**

We’d like to apologize again to all of our Comcast Business Voice customers for any interruption to your business this may have caused. We have all available resources working to restore service to customers still affected. We will continue to update this post with details as they become available.    

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

When you call our business line it says the number is "disconnected or no longer in service" .  THIS is the WRONG MESSAGE TO HAVE on your automated response line!  It should say "COMCAST is experiencing a temporary outage in this area, please call back later! "  This is DIPLORABLE to have this message on a business line.  MY customers are now calling my competition for service thinking I am out of business, or I haven't paid my bill.  

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Business phones just started working in Little Rock, AR.. phones have not worked since 10:00 a.m. today.

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

In Tallahassee also, CRSS we are losing money

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Finally!  Back up, hopefully it stays that way.  Thanks!