Comcast_Jessie's profile
Community Manager

Community Manager

• 

141 Messages

Wed, Jun 6, 2018 9:00 AM

Comcast Business Phone Issue

**UPDATE: 06/08/18 - 06:30 PM EST**

Outage update: Here is an explanation of what happened - Our engineers immediately began troubleshooting and found a failure of a sub system in our voice infrastructure. Our national voice infrastructure is fully redundant and our backup systems normally operate successfully when unexpected issues happen. This specific issue has never occurred and restoration took longer than expected. We will be reaching out to customers who were impacted to give them more information and to apologize directly.

Responses

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

Same problem here in San Jose, CA. Phones completely out and internet working.

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

We are also having trouble sending and receiving phone calls in Bellevue, WA. We cannot login to access our Comcast Business account, either. Internet access is otherwise fine. Can you provide a estimated time when services will be restored?

Thank you.

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

We at CRSS depend on our phones. In our business if we don't have phone service we are losing customers.

Tallahassee Florida comcast phones are not working. You can send an email:  

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Georgetown DE -- Chat unavailable and we can't call out on our business line. Came here to see that like everyone else, another outage. Just wish Comcast was better at letting you know what's going on. We're losing business when customers can't reach us!! I tried calling Comcast customer service from my cell, and was on hold only to be hung up on! UGH!!!!

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Our phones are also down in Salt Lake City, UT. Same as everyone else. Internet is fine. Can't login to Comcast's Account site. Hold time to talk to Comcast estimated at over 1.5 hrs. 

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I can not make calls.  Every number I dial, whether local or long distance, results in a busy signal.  This has been going on for hours.

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I called 3 times, waited through the computerized phone responses, finally got to speak to a human, 3 times. Each time they were inconsiderant and put me on hold, to never pick the line back up again. Guess what, while they are getting paid to be answering the phones and helping customers, we are calling because we have no service, and it is affecting our business / our income. I am a small business owner. No phone = no business. They still get paid, I don't. I had a customer come in to see if I had gone out of business because of the stupid message that Comcast has recorded. Couldn't be honest with the incoming callers? . Maybe "Sorry, we can't complete your call because our system is down".

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Phone Outage in Mill Valley CA

We can't call in or out, this is shutting down our business!

We can't get a hold of tech support!

What is being done to correct this?

Matt C.

General Manger

Frantoio Ristorante

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Out in Pennsylvania....18969

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Is this all of Houston?  The U.S.?

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Our business in Maryland is experiencing the crazy phone issue of not receiving calls, getting busy signal when dailing out, error message that make no sense.  NOW getting a default voice message that says PHONE NUMBER IS NOT IN SERVICE THEN MESSAGE PROCEDES TO GIVE OTHER BUSINESS (competitors) IN OUR AREA.

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

What happened to the 99.99% uptime guarantee???  I can't make calls and I gather nobody can call me.  They hung up on me when I called them.  Absurd.

in eastern MA.

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

We are down in Atlanta GA as well. A hand full of calls are getting through but the rest either don't conect when answered or get a message. We have a dial toan but any number we call comes up busy. It's 4:15 EST still not fixed

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Me too...

Points to an internal network issue....probably the same reason their digital voice (Voice Over IP) is down as well.

Error I get is:

Service Unavailable - DNS failure

The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later.

Reference #11.96cc19b8.1528317506.217fe3a7

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

We're having the same login issues with the site.

@jodeep