Skip to content
dlginc's profile

Occasional Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Tue, Oct 14, 2014 7:00 AM

Can't Log In To Business Digital Voice Webpage

Lately I have been having trouble logging in to the new Digital Voice web page (https://businessvoice.comcast.net/). When the new page forst launched, I was able to log in with my phone number and voicemail PIN. Now, I just keep getting stuck in a loop asking me for my login info. I tried logging in with my usernam/email, and it won't recognize it.

I am using a Mac running 10.6.8 and Safari 5.1.10, as well as the latest Firefox and Chrome. I have also tried it on our PC which is older and running XP. 

Any ideas?

Responses

New Contributor

• 

14 Messages

6 years ago

I don't see how, Jacob - the link takes me to that error message I sent you that says "Sorry, but there's something wrong with your account"...

Regardless, Comcast Business Class Customers should have a link that takes them directly to the Business Class Login - logical/not difficult - and in fact, we had it before Comcast did an "upgrade"  late in the summer  - something is broken and needs to be fixed.

Respected Member

• 

869 Messages

6 years ago

Sorry for the delay, I have escalated the link issue to our product development team. Currently the best place to check you voice messages is via the business voice portal https://businessvoice.comcast.net/ . If you are having issues logging into the online voice portal please let us know.

Thank you and sorry for any inconvenience at this time

New Contributor

• 

14 Messages

6 years ago

Jacob - you've gone silent on us all - just received another error email message:

Sorry, but there’s something wrong with your account. Please contact Customer Care and tell them about the following error: No TN Found on account.

Reminding us all daily why we are SO FRUSTRATED with Comcast Business Class. Just becasue we stop posting (because we're B.U.S.Y. running a business) does not mean the problem is solved...

Can you please escalate to another tier of support to get this fixed once and for all?

New Contributor

• 

14 Messages

6 years ago

Any updates from ANYONE? 

Comcast Business Customers continue to receive notification emails that direct us to the wrong place to access our voice mail messages - unacceptable

New Contributor

• 

14 Messages

6 years ago

This issue still has NOT BEEN SOLVED - was supposed to be escalated.

The notification email re: a new voice mail message sent to Comcast Business Customers takes us to the wrong site and we get an error message. 

The link in this email message used to take us directly to the voicemail site - why does it no longer work and why is no one responding? 

We are paying over $60 a month for "business level" service - it is unacceptable to charge for a partial service...

Please re-escalate - it cannot be that hard to fix - it was part of the original service when we signed on.

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

What happened to this thread? I am having the exact same problem. I have had three tickets and still no solution. I have a constant loop where I attempt to login and it just resets and asks me for the login information again. Help!