Skip to content
dlginc's profile

Occasional Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Tue, Oct 14, 2014 7:00 AM

Can't Log In To Business Digital Voice Webpage

Lately I have been having trouble logging in to the new Digital Voice web page (https://businessvoice.comcast.net/). When the new page forst launched, I was able to log in with my phone number and voicemail PIN. Now, I just keep getting stuck in a loop asking me for my login info. I tried logging in with my usernam/email, and it won't recognize it.

I am using a Mac running 10.6.8 and Safari 5.1.10, as well as the latest Firefox and Chrome. I have also tried it on our PC which is older and running XP. 

Any ideas?

Responses

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Can't get voicemail from my desktop computer , put in a new modem in November ,can this be the issue??

Rick

New Contributor

• 

14 Messages

6 years ago

Having trouble sending you screen prints, Jacob...

If I can send you an attachment (saved email message), I have a pic of each step (4) in the process so you can clearly see what's happening when I get an email notification 

Let me know - thanks

Occasional Visitor

• 

6 Messages

6 years ago

Sigh, now I'm also having this problem, after it working for a while. I'll try sending a PM

Visitor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Same problem here... Sent PM to Comcast_Jacob with requested info...

More info - Account Details page for our account indicates "0 total phone numbers".

Open Service Request requires Tier 2 support which is N/A until Monday morning.

Our voicemail is currently full & we are unable to manage business calls via any web portal. Critical!

Respected Member

• 

869 Messages

6 years ago

Hello Bistro

I have received your private message and we are investigating your issue. If you need to check your voicemail remotely you can also always call your number and when the voicemail picks up press #. This will then ask you for your voicemail password, and once the password is entered you can listen to your voice messages. 

Thank you for your patience and please let me know if you have any questions. 

Respected Member

• 

869 Messages

6 years ago

Hello rkfish49 welcome to the forum,

Your modem should not be affecting the voice portal, but if you send me a private message with your account number we would be happy to investigate your issue.

Thank you

Respected Member

• 

869 Messages

6 years ago

Hello BruceR,

I have received your private message, please check your inbox for futher details. 

Thank you

Respected Member

• 

869 Messages

6 years ago

dekstr,

Thank you for the private message, please check your inbox for further information.

Respected Member

• 

869 Messages

6 years ago

kmk, 

Thank you for the private message, please check your inbox for further instructions. 

Respected Member

• 

869 Messages

6 years ago

kmk, 

Thank you for the private message, please check your inbox for further instructions. 

New Contributor

• 

14 Messages

6 years ago

Thanks, Jacob - I just sent you an email directly w screenshots to help clarify problem ....Thanks!

Respected Member

• 

869 Messages

6 years ago

I received your screen shots thank you. Please check your message inbox for further details.

Respected Member

• 

869 Messages

6 years ago

I received your screen shots thank you. Please check your message inbox for further details.

New Contributor

• 

14 Messages

6 years ago

Hi Jacob  - so then the email prompt for Business Class Customers has the wrong link, correct?

Respected Member

• 

869 Messages

6 years ago

Kmk,

The link it is sending you is to www.comcast.net. which is primarily used for residential service but you can also login as a business customer, however the only caveat is that to log in via that link you must use a Comcast.net email.