Skip to content
U

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, September 28th, 2022 2:57 AM

Can callers leave a message marked urgent, and if so, can I set it up to notify me of these, and only these?

I recently switched to comcast business and am feeling my way through things, so please excuse me if I'm just missing it.  My previous carrier At&T, had the option to have callers leave voicemails and mark them as urgent.  With that, I was able to set up a notification to an email, which I put in my cell phone info the system and I would get a text.  We run a dental practice and it was very useful to allow patients to notify us of an urgent need by notifying me through this service, but we would only be notified of urgent messages, not the rest.  Is this possible here with Comcast?  I know that I can set up notification of all emails, but I don't want my phone going off all the time. I only want the notification for the urgent messages..............if possible.

Official Employee

• 

76 Messages

2 years ago

That is a great question! Here is a link: https://comca.st/3BT0u31 with a Comcast Business Voice features overview. I am not showing this is a feature at this time. I do however feel this would be an awesome feature to have added and submitted this feedback.