Skip to content
wolfpack209's profile

• 

1 Message

Saturday, March 28th, 2020 7:00 AM

call forwarding, caller id and special ring tone?

Hi, we set up call forwarding from business (closed due to state regulations) to cell phone.  Calls are being forwarded but are not showing as being from the business number and we are not getting any special ring tone. (The setting 'play ring reminder when calls are forwarded' is set to 'enabled'.)  So we can't tell if incoming calls are personal or forwarded from the business.  How can we fix this?  Thank you!  

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

I would also like the answer to this in a public post.

Official Employee

• 

526 Messages

4 years ago

I very much appreciate your patience and greatly apologize for the delay in our response. I can understand your need to know this answer, this is an important service for your business account. There are several types of phone services for our business customers. If you are referring to a basic forward on a business line there is not an option to differentiate business phone calls vs your standard incoming calls. I would be happy to review your specific services to provide a more detailed answer as the phone line that you have with our business service may have feature options available that may better meet your business needs. Can you please reach out through private message with your first and last name, business service address and account number or phone number?