Skip to content
oscsbooks's profile

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, June 19th, 2019 8:00 AM

Blocking Directory Assistance

We have a phone in a lobby for client use.  We have received several charges for the client's calling Directory Assistance.  Is there a way to block people for using it?

Gold Problem solver

• 

421 Messages

5 years ago

Hi oscsbooks and welcome to the forums! We can get the outgoing calls to directory assistance blocked for you. Please click on my handle (Comcast_Gina) and send a private message with your name, the business name, the complete service address (including city, state, ZIP, suite number, etc), and the phone or account number as well as the lobby's phone number so we can get this taken care of. 

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Hello Gina .. can you please help me as well? I called last month and requested this feature be turned off, but I notice I have two charges this bill. 

thank you 

Problem solver

• 

348 Messages

4 years ago

Good afternoon, thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to the Digital Care Team here through the forums. I am sorry to see that we have not yet reached a resolution with your directory assistance concerns and you have reached the right team to help make sure we get this taken care of. Can you please send us a private message with your name, the full address, and the phone or account number?