Skip to content
U

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 7:31 PM

Are we Analog or Digital?

Hello,  We have the Comcast Business Voice bundling both Internet and phone services.  We were going to go with VOIP but it really became too expensive very quickly.  We have new analog phones however and after connecting them all we have is a buzzing sound and no dial tone?

Do we need filters on our phone line or is it something else?  Analog not working with our bundled service?

Can anyone help us?

Thank you!

Trusted Forum Contributor

• 

16 Messages

2 years ago

Hello @user_7033de, and thank you for sharing your experience. This sounds like something that will need to be addressed by our awesome tier 2 team to have resolved. Please click on my handle (Comcast Business) and send a private message with your name, the business name, the complete service address (including city, state, ZIP, suite number, etc.), and the phone or account number to get started. 

• 

3 Messages

@Comcast_Che​ I tried to PM you but didn't see a link or any way to do that after clicking on your handle?

Trusted Forum Contributor

• 

16 Messages

Sorry about that @user_7033de. Please try this. Credit to Residential Forum user @BruceW for this excellent explanation that has been modified for our Business Forums:

"To send a "direct messaging" message to "Comcast Business": 
 • Click "Sign In" if necessary 
 • Click the "Direct Messaging" icon:  
 • or https://comca.st/3C6WxYw
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
 • The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Comcast Business" there 
 • - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Comcast Business" from that list 
 • - An "Comcast Business" graphic replaces the "To:" line 
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
 • Press Enter to send it"

I no longer work for Comcast.