Skip to content
Pioneer's profile

New Contributor

• 

17 Messages

Thu, Mar 5, 2020 7:00 AM

Unable to pay our bill for weeks now. Please help!

Same error every time.Same error every time.

Every time we try to pay our bill we get this error message, whether it's trying to add a new card or a bank account. It doesn't matter which option we choose. We've tried this on Chrome, Edge, Explorer, Firefox, and Safari (all the most updated versions) all on 5 different computers and have gotten the same error message every time.

We've tried to pay this bill twice a day since it posted to our account. As it stands we are still unable to complete bill payment. This is an EXTREMELY TIME SENSITIVE issue since our bill is due Tomorrow, 3/6/2020.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Responses

New Contributor

• 

17 Messages

1 y ago

This problem still remains unsolved.

Official Employee

• 

518 Messages

1 y ago

I can totally understand your need for this feature on the business site to work. We do have a team of engineers currently working on a resolution for this issue. I do not have an estimated time of resolution at this time for you. I am reaching out for further updated information. This is an intermittent issue that we are aware of and there is a possibility that you may be able to get in. Have you by chance attempted to use the business app to attempt a payment? 

New Contributor

• 

17 Messages

1 y ago

This problem is still ongoing and my bill is now WILDLY overdue. Is my service going to get shut off?

New Contributor

• 

17 Messages

1 y ago

This problem is still ongoing and my bill is now WILDLY overdue. Is my service going to get shut off?