Skip to content
arashikou's profile

• 

3 Messages

Mon, Jul 21, 2014 12:00 PM

Neverending Activation E-Mails

I activated my account quite some time ago, before installation ever occurred. I am able to log into it and even pay my bills. However, I keep getting e-mail reminders to activate my account. Is there anything I can do about this? I've tried following the info in the e-mail to link the account to my online account again, but when I try that, I just get to a page that tells me I already activated and linked it to my account, followed by some red buttons with no text on them that, depending on what web browser I'm using, either start the process over or just lead to an error. The account number in the e-mails matches the account number on my online account, so I think I'm already activated correctly.

Maybe this occurred because I did the original activation in Chrome? After reading this thread, I now know the online portal does not work right with Chrome, but I didn't know that back when I activated my account.

Responses

Accepted Solution

• 

2 Messages

6 y ago

I also am having this problem.

Accepted Solution

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

6 y ago

We also have the endless activation emails. Please check on it. Thanks!

Accepted Solution

Administrator

• 

1.9K Messages

6 y ago

Hi jadewinter.  Your log in status has been refreshed.  Please let us know if your issue persist.

Thank You

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

869 Messages

6 y ago

Hello BenB,

Your log in status has been refreshed.  Please let us know if your issue persist.

Thank You

Administrator

• 

1.9K Messages

7 y ago

Hi arashikou.  Our Regional Support Center has updated the status of your account to active.  Please let us know if your issue persist.

Thank You

• 

3 Messages

7 y ago

Thank you so much!

• 

1 Message

7 y ago

I too am having this same issue.  At least an e-mail a day.  I have contacted customer support and they say my account is activated.  BUT still receiving emails every week.

Official Employee

• 

869 Messages

6 y ago

Hello aubernlaw sorry for the delay,

Your login status has been refresed and set back to active.  Please let us know if your issue persist.

Thank You

• 

1 Message

6 y ago

I am having the same issue. I keep getting emails 3-4 times a day about activating my account and it has already been activated.

Official Employee

• 

869 Messages

6 y ago

Hello Sumneremployment Welcome to the Forum

Your login status has been refresed and set back to active.  Please let us know if your issue persist.

Thank You

• 

1 Message

6 y ago

Hi, I'm also still getting activation emails which I had been using the business account + activated my account for 2 months.

One thing weird though I was a residential customer so I link the business account to my original log in, I can log in & see the account # but there's no bill / statement in it... can someone help?  Thanks!    

• 

1 Message

6 y ago

I too am receiving never ending activation emails.  Can you please fix this? 

Thanks so much!

Official Employee

• 

869 Messages

6 y ago

Hello JULBTHR Welcome to the Forum

Your log in status has been refreshed.  Please let us know if your issue persist.

Thank You

Official Employee

• 

869 Messages

6 y ago

Hello EEICommunications Welcome to the Forum

Thank You

Official Employee

• 

869 Messages

6 y ago

Hello BenB Welcome to the Forum

Thank You