Skip to content
T

• 

1 Message

Tue, Feb 23, 2021 10:43 PM

answer your phone!!!!!!!!!!

Why is it so hard for you to answer your phone. I DONT want to talk to a <Edited> robot. Answer your phones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Responses

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 m ago

Are you kidding me!!! Not only do they not answer your calls but they also can't/won't call you back supposedly because they are on an autodialer.

Do you really believe that? The phone company can't dial out! That's how bad their service is!

I called because they DOUBLED my company's bill because our contract ended and they never even told us it was endeding. 

What a POS company. Pathetic!

New Contributor

• 

7 Messages

@ross_wolf Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to us regarding your billing concerns. I very much appreciate your patience and greatly apologize for the delay in our response. I know how important the services are to your business and we want to do all that we can to assist. We always have offers and options, available for our current customers I would love to get you set up with an account review. Can you please reach out through private message by selecting the Comcast Business icon with your first and last name, business service address and account number or phone number?