Search the Community
Help & Support Forums
- Business Internet & Ethernet
- Cloud Solutions
- Billing & Customer Service
- Business Phone
- Business TV
- Think Tank
- Welcome Community
Hello tintmyride and welcome to forums,
I apologize for the late response to your post. Have you confirmed your channel lineup with your business portal login compared to what your device is receiving? Would you be able to list the channels that are not showing up in a private message for me?
My preference would be for à la carte offerings so you can build your own lineup. If you want OAN,...
My preference would be for à la carte offerings so you can build your own lineup.
If you want OAN, HSN, OWN, Golf, CMT, all the religious channels, all the kiddy channels, great and you can pay for it. I don't want them and I'd rather not pay for them.
Hey guys - Just got off the phone with a service support executive that took my call. He cl...
Hey guys - Just got off the phone with a service support executive that took my call. He clarified this position that in fact this service is NOT available to business customers.
Please no Kudos - rather let's help train the comcast staff on their product.
Hello rbohowell and welocme, I recommend you check the following to make sure everything i...
Hello rbohowell and welocme,
I recommend you check the following to make sure everything is connected and configured correctly:
1. You TV using the TV remote or manual TV channel selector must be on either Channel 3 or channel 4, depending on what your box is set to or your default regional area.
2. Make sure you TV video display is on either Antenea, Cable, or the video display setting that corresponds to your wiring interconnect.
3. Make sure all the coax cable connections are firmly connected.
4. If you see one of the following on the TV screen a.) one moment please , b.) this channel will be available shortly then you need to call 1 800 391300 option 1, for obtain either an online refresh hit or have a Comcast agent manually do the refresh hit.
Hope this helps you out.
Hello antennarant and welcome, You might want to try the new Business TV Select package ($...
Hello antennarant and welcome,
You might want to try the new Business TV Select package ($14.95) or the new Variety package ($29.95). Both of these package should have CNN and CNBC and more but all Comcast regions can differ on the exact contractual channel offerring. If you need specific channel listing of your area use A Channel Guide Built for Your Office for your convenience.
Hope this helps you out.