Web Services

Can't see new domains registered in CS panel

SOLVED
Highlighted
rmjacob

Can't see new domains registered in CS panel

I registered a new domain last week as part of my free domain with comcast business. I got the confirmation that everything was ok. I still cannot see the domain on my control panel and I cannot get anyone on the phone to help. Keep getting the runaround that no one has access to tier 2 level support. Hopeless service!! I'm surprised that a company of this size has no way of getting an issue resolved.

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't see new domains registered in CS panel

Hello rmjacob and welcome, I am sorry to hear that you have not had the best service experience. Could you please provide me your Comcast domain name that you setup?
View solution in context
Accepted Solution

The domain I registered is:

rmj-apps.com

I got the confirmation that is was successful and to wait 45 mins for it to show up in my portal. It's been almost a week now and nothing is showing up. I tried to register again but I get an error saying "Unable to register". I was told that something was stuck on the backend system and I cannot get a hold of anyone to look into it.

View solution in context
3 REPLIES
Trusted Forum Contributor

Hello rmjacob and welcome, I am sorry to hear that you have not had the best service experience. Could you please provide me your Comcast domain name that you setup?
rmjacob

The domain I registered is:

rmj-apps.com

I got the confirmation that is was successful and to wait 45 mins for it to show up in my portal. It's been almost a week now and nothing is showing up. I tried to register again but I get an error saying "Unable to register". I was told that something was stuck on the backend system and I cannot get a hold of anyone to look into it.

anneparr

I am also getting the same problem. Even I also registered by domain name as Casual Plus and it is not working. I think they have a backend problem on this. When I am going to register it, its giving the same error to me also like "unable to register". So please help on this.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation