Microsoft Services & Apps

Cannot login to my email account !!!!

gecko164

Cannot login to my email account !!!!

Hi ... I can log in to my business account but not the email account ... both my pc and iphone can no longer access email ...

Help please!

Thanks

9 REPLIES
Official Employee

Re: Cannot login to my email account !!!!

Hi gecko164 and welcome to the business support forums. 

I would like to help with your email issue. We do prefer to keep the conversation here for documentation purposes. Could you please remove your phone number from your public post? I would like to keep your information secure. Please also private message me your full address, phone number on the account and your name. 

gecko164

hi Phil ... how do I private message you?

Official Employee

Just sent you a private message.

solzerid
Visitor

Edit: I had the same problem, but I got a hold of support and they told me what I needed to do. Apparently all I had to do was reset my Comcast Business account password. Easy enough!

Tags (1)
Herbieglass

Comcast Email Migration Issues

Is this Comcast Phil?

I'm worried and need help...can you help me please?

Was supposed to migrate today at 1 PM but nothing happened yet.

I have 18 mailboxes and 2 of my own domain names. Reason for my concern is that I have not been able to find someone by calling the migration support phone lines, that seem to know enough to actually be of help.

Tomorrow (Friday), if I have problems with the migration, how do I contact you? Are you able to email me? How do we communicate privately? 

Official Employee

Re: Comcast Email Migration Issues

Hi Herbieglass.

If you are experiencing any issues with the migration, I can definitely help. Please private message me your full address, phone number associated with your account, your full name and any emails impacted by this. Also, I have removed your email address that was posted publicly in another post. We would like to keep your information private.

Herbieglass

Hi Comcast Phil,

Thank you for replying to my message to you.

You have asked me to send you some information via “private message.” Do you mean that I should simply reply to your message, or is there a different way for me to send you such “ private message”?

Thank you,

Herbie

Tags (1)
amcmo
Visitor

Not able to access my e-mail. Been on hold with cloud support for over 1 hour with no one answering

Martin

Official Employee

Hi amcmo,

Just responded to your private message. Please send a response there.

Discussion stats
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation