wcs
wcs
Accepted Solution

Listing of all channels offered by package

Is there anywhere I can find a complete chart of all the channels offered in all the different tv packages?

I have found other messages asking the same thing and followed all the advice/instructions, but none of those actually give you a complete lineup by package. 

Community Manager
Comcast_Jon

Re: Listing of all channels offered by package

Hello wcs,

Welcome to the forum.

This is our online article to check the channel listing via Customer Portal.

View your Comcast Business TV channel lineup

Thank you

billbrasky

I don't think he was asking that Comcast_Jon.  Do you have a link for non-TV subscribers that shows what channels are included in the various TV plans?

SCIDC

Yes Comcast - why can't we see a full chanel lineup by package BEFORE signing up. I tried calling but after 15 minutes on hold gave up. 

Jon
Jon

That would be great "IF" TV was one of the listing on the website when I login to manage my account, but it isn't, even though I have TV.  Typical Comcast runaround.

Community Manager
Comcast_Anthony

[ Edited ]

Wcs, Billbrasky, SCIDC, Jon,

Are these the links for which you are looking?

-- Anthony

DT
DT

[ Edited ]

FYI, those links are actually 404s, 

For offices it's:

http://business.comcast.com/tv/offices/plans-pricing

Not:

http://business2.comcast.com/tv/offices/plans-pricing (business2 might be some internal host)

Anyway, the real question, that everyone is asking over and over without getting a simple answer:  where can I, as a potential subscriber find a FULL channel listing for my area.  The link above shows 30 channels across the plans, and the standard and preferred indicate "up to 80, up to 150" channels respectively (so what are the other up-to-50 or up-to-120 channels).

I think everyone understands the _exact_channels vary per location, i.e., this disclaimer on the TV packages page:

"Disclaimer: Not complete listing. Chanel availability may vary by market."

...but there has got to be an easy way, online or via a < 5 minute phone call where you can get a full list, or at least confirm specific channels.

Case in point:   we're looking to switch to Comcast Biz TV (currently Biz Internet subscribers) - AMC is not listed as a channel in the 30 that are shown.  I'd like to be able to enter my phone, or zip, or use my existing account tools and determine whether AMC is available (it's sort of a deal breaker if it's not).

Just wanted to add this link:

http://www.comcast.com/customers/clu/channellineup.ashx

That's a channel availability by address for XFinity TV services (residential class), that's what we're looking for but for Business Class TV.  I see that AMC, Discovery, Food and Travel channels are available on all residential packages.  Figure I can't just assume the same goes for Business TV ... or can I?  (the packages don't really match across Residential and Biz).

Thanks,

DT

Community Manager
Comcast_Anthony

DT,

Thanks for your reply, and for pointing out that the links I provided actually were rendering a 404 error. I've fixed those links in my message above, but I now acknowledge that this still doesn't address your specific question anyway, so I apologize... times 2.

Let me see if I can find the exact information for which you are looking. I appreciate your patience. Please stay tuned...

Thanks,

Anthony

DT
DT

Thanks Anthony.  The answer may be:  You have to call, which is fine, it's just an online resource would be outstanding, and since you've already got a channel availability app (see above URL), if that could be used, it would be outstanding - we'd just need to know what the equivalent Residential pacakge is vs. a given Business class.

I think people were griping about calling because it's something that be handled so simply online, and having to sit on a phone for 15-20 minutes just find out if Spongebob is available can be frustrating :smileyhappy:

HardTimes

I would like a channel listing as well. I have already paid for my new packages. The page http://www.comcast.com/customers/clu/channellineup.ashx leads to a printable lineup, but it is 30 plus pages. I just want a 1 or 2 page listing I can put on the inside of the cabinet door where I have my 3 comcast boxes. That way my employees can quickly answer any questions customers might have.

It seems ludicrous that a company with the resources Comcast has cannot make a simple PDF file to print. At&t has one. It could not take more than a day for a single employee to make one. There is also the links provided earlier in this thread, but the page https://businessclass.comcast.net/Secure/ManageServices/ManageTV has this message;

We're working to give you greater access to your Comcast Business TV service. Please check back soon to see your complete detailed, interactive channel lineup.

I keep checking back, but it still is not there.

Community Manager
Comcast_Larry

Everyone-

I just confirmed with the programming team at this time we currently don't have a way to print your Business channel lineup. Many customers have ask for this feature and we will be adding in the near future. Once I get additional information I will update this thread.

We do apologize for all the inconvenience.

wilsonsjewelers

Adding myself to this request for a printable channel line up that includes the music channels we use at our business. And I too agree it's ridiculous that such an elementary list is so hard to come by. I have wasted so much time looking on your silly user UNfriendly website, done online chats being told after the conversation we don't chat with business customers. Calling your rep on the phone and then FINALLY being directed to this businessclass site and STILL NOT being able to get what I came here for. Exhausted and  aggravated!   

klubar

I called in to customer support 3 times asking for a channel lineup for Boston Financial district. The first 2 times the reps said they would email me one. First rep emailed for a completely different area; 2nd rep didn't email anything; 3rd rep was at least honest and (after 5 minutes on hold) said that he couldn't find it. Guys, it's not that hard--print (or put available online) a channel line up with CHANNEL NUMBERS by package.  Someone deep in the comcast headquarters must actually know this information.  And yes, it would be really useful to know what channels/definition are available by package.

Count me as an unhappy customer.

Respected Member
VBSSP-RICH

Hello klubar et al,

I believe Comcast provides the most recent and updated Business Customer (BC) TV channel listing information here .Comcast administers many changes on TV channels, broadcasting networks, and contractual stipulations that make it very difficult to maintain. However, Comcast does provide this information typically online at the aforementioned link or a call into the 1-800-391-3000 Option 1 will be able to get your most recent available and consolidated BC channel listings for all packages available.