Equipment (Modems,Gateways)

Netgear CG3000DCR Manual?

SOLVED
PatrickB

Netgear CG3000DCR Manual?

Hello,

Where could I find the Manual for the Netgear CG300DCR?

Thanks

Patrick B.

7 REPLIES
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Netgear CG3000DCR Manual?

HI PatrickB Here is a link to information on the Netgear CG3000.  http://www.netgear.com/service-providers/products/cable/gateways/cg3000dcr.aspx

Thank You

PatrickB

John,

Thanks for the replay. However the provided link does not include the Manual for the Netgear CG3000DCR.

Could you please provide a link to the User Manual? I am paying for this router and Comcast does not provide the manual to their customers....

Thanks,

Patrick

tm
Visitor

Hi Patrick - did you ever hear back from Comcast or otherwise find the manual?

Thanks,

-TM

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi  tm.  The user manuals for Comcast approved Business devices is located on the Equipment main page. Here is the link to the Netgear User Manual 

tm
Visitor

Thanks, John. I had tripped across that manual, but since it did not look like the CG3000DCR that I have, I believed it was the wrong manual. It is apparently for a later version of that modem, but I am hoping it still applies to my version. Thanks for posting the link. -TM
wielager

The manual available through the link is for a wireless router. The CG3000DCR is not a wireless router. I need a copy of the manual, too. Port forwarding for VPN apparently works only for one inbound connection. We really, really need more than that.

Community Manager
Community Manager

HI wielager. The CG3000DCR used by Comcast has all wireless functionality disabled. The user manual is correct for this device. 

Also the number of simultaneous VPN connections allowed is a function of the VPN client and or VPN appliance.  The Comcast gateway cannot be used as the terminating device for VPN applications, port forwarding rules does not restrict the number of connections.

Thank You 

Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 4 in conversation