Connectivity

Really slow upload speeds

blitzkraft
Visitor

Really slow upload speeds

I currently had the business deluxe connection (150/20) and the uploads speeds never reach more than 2Mbps. Before I signed up for the contract, I was promised the numbers would be the lower limit for the actual speed I'd get during service. This has been consistent. At first I just chalked it off to new connection/intermittent issues. But it has been consistent across multiple devices. I even disconnected all devices and just tested one device exclusively. Download speeds are great and no problems there. But upload speeds are completely unacceptable.

Edit: The solution from Comcast_Phil seems to be getting a new modem, since the bootfile in what I have is not compatible with the business class connection. Getting one and will report results after that.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Really slow upload speeds

Hi blitzkraft and welcome to the business forums. 

I would like to assist with your upload speeds and look for any issues.Please private message me your first and last name, the name of your business, the full address and the phone number associated with your business account.

blitzkraft
Visitor

Re: Really slow upload speeds

Got a modem from the list of comcast approved ones. This resolved the issue. Honestly, I am surprised; but glad it worked.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation