Connectivity

Create New Comcast Business Email Address

SOLVED
Highlighted
ElevateSalon

Create New Comcast Business Email Address

I need to create a new comcast email address with the use of @comcast.net.  The business cards have already been printed. I cannot figure it out....Smiley Sad Can someone please assist?   Smiley Happy

Accepted Solution

Re: Create New Comcast Business Email Address

Hi ElevateSalon and welcome to the support forums.

I would like to assist with your email request. Please private message me your account number and the name of your business. Also, please include your desired email address name. 

View solution in context
Accepted Solution

Hi pmcomputing and welcome to the business forums. 

If you would like to keep your existing email, I can set up the transfer for you. Please private message me your full name, the full address of your business account and residential account, the phone number on both accounts and the email address in question.

View solution in context
4 REPLIES
Official Employee

Hi ElevateSalon and welcome to the support forums.

I would like to assist with your email request. Please private message me your account number and the name of your business. Also, please include your desired email address name. 

pmcomputing
Visitor

I switched Xfinity internet for comcast business, once my xfinity account deactivates do I lose my @comcast.net email or do I have to create a new one?

Thanks in advance

Official Employee

Hi pmcomputing and welcome to the business forums. 

If you would like to keep your existing email, I can set up the transfer for you. Please private message me your full name, the full address of your business account and residential account, the phone number on both accounts and the email address in question.

keldricmitchell80

U need help setup my account
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation