Connectivity

Access to 10.1.10.* blocked

mellow
Visitor

Access to 10.1.10.* blocked

All of a sudden earlier this month I lost access to 10.1.10.1 from my 192.168.0.* IP's, no changes or updates have been done on my firewall, can someone resend the config to my Cisco modem?  I have tried rebooting everything after hours, the wierd thing is when the Cisco first reboots I am able to get to the 10.1.10.1 login page and start to go in (very slowly) and then it times me out all of sudden like it loads a new setting that kills port 80,  I am still able to ping 10.1.10.1 just not able to bring the webpage up or any other traffic to other 10.1.10.* devices plugged into the Cisco, but they are all pingable.

If someone could do the config reload between 6pm EST and 7am EST that would be great.

8 REPLIES
mellow
Visitor

Re: Access to 10.1.10.* blocked

Had to call Tech Support to get this resolved as I received no help on here.

If you run into this issue call into tech support, they are aware of the issue and will have a tech swap out the modem/router, that fixed my issue and now I can access port 80 on the 10.1.10.* side.

mellow
Visitor

Got the new modem installed and it worked great for a couple days, it is now blocking access to 10.1.10.1 again.  Tried rebooting the modem and still get no response,  could this be from a firmware update that the new modem downloaded over the weekend,  it is very odd that it stops working but I can still ping 10.1.10.1.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello mellow and welcome to forums,

I would like to push a factory rest to your modem to see if it helps. Do you have a preferred time of day for this rest? (AM|PM)

mellow
Visitor

Anytime after 6pm EST and 7am EST.

Community Manager
Community Manager

My apologies on the delayed reply, I will complete the rest tonight if it is a good time.

Community Manager
Community Manager

I have completed my factory rest, please test your interface and let me know if this issue is resolved.

Thank You

mellow
Visitor

I can ping 10.1.10.1 but I can not access the webpage.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you,

In backing up your configuration the code that has the error may have been injected there. Due to this I would like to rest your modem one more time leaving a raw configuration. (total default modem settings) Would you mind me sending the factory rest one more time to let you test your interface?

Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation