Business Voice
Equipment & Features

missing option in comcast business app to listen to voice mail or make calls on android

oak15
Visitor

missing option in comcast business app to listen to voice mail or make calls on android

I installed the comcast business app on my android phone yesterday.  At that time there were multiple options on the bottom of the screen.  Home, Accounts, Phone, TV and Settings.  I was able to make calls check voice mail etc...  A couple hours later the phone button disappeared.  I rebooted phone.  The phone tab reappeared.  Today the phone tab dissapeared again.  I rebooted phone.  Still no phone tab.  I uninstalled the app.  Rebooted phone.  Reinstalled app.  Still no phone tab.  Also when it was working the voicemail volume was barely audible.  If i put it on speakerphone i could hear it barely.  With speakerphone off i could not hear the message at all on my phone.  App version is 3.0.9

oak15
Visitor

Re: missing option in comcast business app to listen to voice mail or make calls on android

I got the phone tab back now but the volume of the voicemail in the app is still barely audible.  This is on 2 different phones.  A samsung s8 and samsung s6 edge.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation