Business Voice
Equipment & Features

How to change the caller ID display name

Highlighted
deb-ns
Visitor

How to change the caller ID display name

Our business line has an employee name instead of the business name on Caller Id.  How can I change this?

Official Employee

Re: How to change the caller ID display name

Hi deb-ns and welcome to the business forums.

I can certainly assist with your caller ID. If the phone number is under the same account, this should displaying the same information. I'll need to verify your account in a private message to review this. Please private message me your first and last name, the name of your business, the full address of your business location and the phone number associated with your business account.

deb-ns
Visitor

Name is Debbie <Edited for violating forum guidelines: "Personal Information">

Name of business---Northshore Ace Hardware, <Edited for violating forum guidelines: "Personal Information">

Main Ph no. on the account <Edited for violating forum guidelines: "Personal Information">

---Thank you

Official Employee

Thank you for supplying this information. Can you please provide the account number for me? Can you please advise what you would like to update the caller id to? 

deb-ns
Visitor

The account number <Edited for violating forum guidelines: "Personal Information">. 

Would like our business name, Northshore Ace Hardware to appear on the caller ID

Thank you

Official Employee

Please remove the personal information from the public post and send me a private message me your first and last name, the name of your business, the full address of your business location and the phone number associated with your business account.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation