Business Voice
Equipment & Features

How to change the caller ID display name

SOLVED
Highlighted
AcmeRetail

How to change the caller ID display name

How do we update / change the caller ID display name?  When we call from our Comcast voice lines, those we are calling receive the name of a retired employee on the caller ID.  We would like to update the caller ID display name to just display our company name.

Accepted Solution

Re: How to change the caller ID display name

HI AcmeRetail.  The Business Service Center @ 1-800-391-3000 can provide immediate assistance with the changes to your outbound caller id display.  Alternately, if you will send me a private message with the phone numbers and the necessary changes, I will engage the Regional Support Center to assist with resolution of this issue.

Thank You

View solution in context
2 REPLIES
Community Manager
Community Manager

HI AcmeRetail.  The Business Service Center @ 1-800-391-3000 can provide immediate assistance with the changes to your outbound caller id display.  Alternately, if you will send me a private message with the phone numbers and the necessary changes, I will engage the Regional Support Center to assist with resolution of this issue.

Thank You

johnhanley90

My phone lines were setup on Saturday and my Caller ID is still not correct, I requested the change on March 12.

Can someone get back to me with a time frame when it will be changed?

Comcast_John wrote:

Thank You

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation