Billing & Customer Service

not getting bill

ronnie

not getting bill

rec'd bill today. said was past due. haven't gotten bill previously. now i'm paying a late charge because you did not send bill.

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: not getting bill

Hello Ronnie,

In some cases if you submit a payment after the paper bill is released it will show over due because your payment has not cleared. The way to double check this is to login to the business portal and check to see what your balance is. Here is a link on how to check and pay your bill via the portal:  http://businesshelp.comcast.com/help-and-support/accounts-billing/manage-pay-comcast-business-bill-o...

tupset

I have the same problem!  Not receiving bills in mail or email!  Then get phone call that the account is past due!  Including late charges!  Have tried several times to get ecobill turned off and paper bills turned on. They say that it has been changed, but out of blue, I get an email that ecobill has been set up!.....I never did that! 

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello tupset,

Please see your private messages for an update on your billing issue.

Thank you 

billing

Same here.

My ecobill is on as well. However, there was no ecobills for two months, and suddenly comcast emailed me for the past due and charged an extra money. While I was getting the ecobill, there was no past due.

If comcast cannot handle the billing electronically, I think comcast must not have such option.

I am so upset due to this unpleasant experience.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello billing and welcome to forums,

I apologize for the connection issues to your business portal account. I want to confirm with you the primary profile to pay bills so I can re-fresh your access. Would you please send a private message with the user name so I can investigate for you?

Thank You

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation