Billing & Customer Service

Worst Customer Service Ever!

laselman

Worst Customer Service Ever!

We signed a new contract 5 mos ago and I have been trying to get our bill corrected every since. I have spent countless hours on the phone repeating my story over and over and I never get the issue resolved. I finally spoke with a supervisor last mo that promised he would handle it. He was nice enough to give me his name and personal telephone #. However, not only did the situation not get resolved but he will not return my phone calls. I also found out that the hour I spent on the phone talking with a rep and the supervisor was never documented. I have called and left him over 8 msg. and I was promised that he would call me back but of course never has. They disconnected our service and held our account ransom until I paid another $500+ which we do not owe. It is their bookkeeping and credits owed us that have never been applied. They difinately live up the their reputation as having the worse customer service I have ever experienced!! I will never own Comcast again!!

3 REPLIES
Official Employee

Re: Worst Customer Service Ever!

Hi laselman and welcome to the business support forums.

I do apologize in regards to your experience. I definitely would like to assist with your billing concerns. Please private message the details regarding your issue and also include your account number and the name of your business.

laselman

Please call me to discuss 850-562-1188. It is much too lengthy to put into writing. My business is: Northwoods Baptist Church Tall. FL. A/C #8535101700580742.

Thank you,

Laura Selman

Official Employee

Hi laselman.

I'd be happy to assist with your billing concerns. Could you please remove your personal information from the public post and send me a private message? We do prefer to keep the conversation to our forums since we primarily work through here and we would like to keep documentation of our interaction.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation