dpatcc

Equipment fee Increase

I have business class service. After just 3 months Comcast raised my equipment fees from $ 7 tp $9.95, is thius legal ?

I have 2 years agreement.  with $7 equip fee. I called CS but they could not show me in Terms & conditions.  Waht are my options.

Visitor
williadw1955

Re: Equipment fee Increase

I am not pleased with raising equipment costs as well.  When I am in a 'so-called' contract of 2 years. If Comcast can raise my rates anytime it likes, then I can get out of this 'so-called' contract with no early termination fee.

A contract works both ways, not in the favor of one person or company

Visitor
hsskc

Shouldn't the highlighted statement below taken from COMCAST BUSINESS SERVICES CUSTOMER TERMS AND CONDITIONS at http://business.comcast.com/docs/ent-solutions-docs/bus_svcs_tcs_ver19_published_120919.pdf?sfvrsn=0 make it a violation of the contract for Comcast to do this to customers in a term contract?

tos.png 

dpatcc

Thanks for the post.

I called CS but was told won't reduce to $7.00 because it is raised for all.

I said you have to abide by the contract. This should be a breach of contract but what other options one has except to go back to Verizon with lot of hassles of changing account. It appears that big corp. have figured out how to stiff people with nickel &  dime by raising fees at their whims.

Labels